Effective May 5, 2020 it’s being reported that prices will increase by 3% worldwide. The timing of an increase is pretty bad considering it’s in a middle of a pandemic but LVMH does have a bottom line to look after with stores closed in a number of countries. Is it a good time to be doing this? I guess there is never a good time to be doing a price increase, and luxury caters to a specific client who might not care about 3%. On the other hand, Louis Vuitton has a strong fan base so people who can’t possibly deal with yet another increase this year will definitely be turned off by this.
The price list guide for US, Euro and UK will be updated as soon as we receive more information. Updates linked below!
- Louis Vuitton Escale Summer 2020 Collection
- Louis Vuitton Matte LockMe Collection
- Louis Vuitton Multi-Pochette Accessoires Bag
- Classic Louis Vuitton Bag Prices
- Louis Vuitton Spring 2020 Bag Collection