We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. This adds no cost to our readers, for more information read our earnings disclosure.
Celine recently opened their fourth store in Paris, after opening the first London store in Mayfair last March. Located in Avenue Montaigne, the boutique boasts 500m² shopping area which features large windows and marble, grey stone and concrete interior. The brand hired Danish artist FOS to provide the furniture and fixtures in the flagship store.
Can you see how many Celine bags you can name in the photo above? Click on the toggle to know the answers!
Were you able to guess them all?
[toggle title=”ANSWERS” state=”close” ]
- I SPY with my little eye..
- six edge bags
- seven trapeze bags, two in bicolor, two in tricolor and three in solid colors
- seven tie tote bags
- two all soft tote bags
- two trotteur messenger flap bags in beige and grey
- two trotteur hobo bags in blue and beige
- two gourmette chain handle flap bags in grey and red
CELINE AVENUE MONTAIGNE
53 Avenue Montaigne
Source: Vogue Paris